I’m continuing with my holiday gift guides this week. Here’s my annual Gift Guide for Natural Beauties. This is my guide that contains a variety of products for those on your list that appreciate naturally beautiful products.
1. Amayori The Snow Ritual Complete Collection – I first tried Amayori natural bath products this year. It’s an aromatherapy brand inspired by Japan. This is the ultimate gift with all the brand’s products in the limited… Continue reading | 12 Comments
I’ve been a long-time supported of Juniper Ridge because I love what they are doing. To sum it up, a group of outdoors enthusiasts drive around in a van and collect botanicals and distill them on the spot creating perfumes. Because of this, the scents are limited edition. Topanga Canyon is like distilling California’s coastal mountains in the spring and putting it in a bottle. They do it all: wild-harvest, distill and hand-craft the perfumes.
Topanga Canyon is bitter spring greens and damp… Continue reading
Happy 4th of July! I hope my American readers are enjoying today and the weekend.
In celebration of Independence Day, I’ve put together a quick list of my current favorite American indie perfumes.
Keep in mind this list is in no particular order:
1. Providence Perfume Co. (Rhode Island)
2. Sonoma Scent Studio (California)
3. Charenton Macerations (New York)
4. Phoenicia (New York but always Seattle to me…)
5… Continue reading | 8 Comments
Hey, it’s that time of the year again where I try to make a gift guide for dads. Or as my husband calls it “Victoria Jent’s Guide to Sh*t Your Dad Doesn’t Want”. He’s wrong. *Some* dads do want this stuff.
1. Juniper Ridge Cabin Spray in Cascade Glacier – This brand makes the gift guide every single year because they are the best. This room spray smells like my back yard. I love this outdoors… Continue reading | 4 Comments
The Lipstick League – week of 4.22.13
Question of the Week – What are your favorite body washes (or bar soaps, body scrubs or bubble baths) that are currently sitting in your shower?
EauMG’s Answer – I’m so happy you asked. I’m completely obsessed with Juniper Ridge Trail Crew Soap. This is a line of body washes scented with all-natural wild-crafted ingredients from the West coast.They’re freaking awesome. So are the bar soaps.
EauMG – reviews a mouth-watering juicy… Continue reading