I haven’t posted one of these in a long time (a year to be exact) but apparently cooler weather makes me want to shop more. I find myself on a lot of sites and unfortunately (fortunately?) I have come across some deals. I thought I would share them with you since being a perfume blogger is also being an enabler.
There really isn’t a theme for this month other than “stuff I’ve been thinking about”:
1. D.S. & Durga Pocket Perfume – Sooo… B-Glowing has a couple of D.S. & Durga perfume oils marked down to under $30 (usually $72). This may be a good time to pick up something you wanted or wanted to try. Out of what is available, I’ve only tried Debaser. It’s a creamy, coconut-y fig that I have featured in a few guides. It’s one to try if you like creamy figs.
2. Jo Loves… White Rose & Lemon Leaves – When I first tried this fragrance, I really liked it. It smells like its name. It’s a lemon-y, fresh rose. HOWEVER, I hated the price (it’s an EDT!). Anyway, Sephora has it marked down to something more believable for what it is. It’s currently $52 (usually $105). They also have the “Paintbrushes” on sale. I do not recommend these at any price. They just don’t work! Plus, the scents smell like literally nothing in that format. Anyway, stick with the EDT spray with this Jo Malone line.
3. Jul et Mad Terrase à St-Germain – I actually wore this last night and was like “wow, this is amazing, why did I sleep on this?” and then I looked it up. AND Beautyhabit has it on sale for $196 (still expensive but it’s usually $280). Full review. FYI – They have a generous gift with purchase going on right now so check out there “Special Offers” page.
4. Huitieme Art Vohina – If you like to smell like vintage perfumes that smell like a bath, then don’t pass this one by. It’s an old-fashioned, soapy honeyed lavender that manages to smell like a 70’s “sport” scent (think like a vintage Estee Lauder). Luckyscent currently has it on sale for $65 (usually $125). I was thinking about this one because I’m looking for “work-friendly” perfumes that are polite but not as boring as most polite perfumes. Also, the bottles are really nice in this line (have a nice feel).
5. Coty Wild Musk for Women – Sort of a random but after my review of AERIN Amber Musk I have been having a craving for retro musks. Honestly, I want to see if it is what I remember. And at like $8, I feel like I can take this gamble to cure my curiosity. I bet you can find it at your local drugstore or you can just buy it at Perfume.com from the privacy of your own home.
And this concludes my enabling. I’m sorry.
The disclaimers: I don’t offer a guaranteed low price. Price listed is what was listed on the site when I created the post. You may be able to find these cheaper somewhere else. I tend to mention sites that I personally shop from (these were deals I noticed while “window shopping”).
*B-Glowing, Sephora and Perfume.com contain affiliate links. Thanks!