It’s EauMG’s 6th blogiversary (and it’s my birthday!). Things sure can change a lot in six years:
- I moved across the country.
- I’ve had more than a few career changes.
- I went from having 0 pets to now having 2 dogs.
- I went from having 0 nieces and nephews to having a total of 4 nephews and 1 niece.
- I’ve become a happy and confident adult.
So much has changed but I’m still blogging. I would have never thought that I could commit to something like this for years, but I still enjoy talking about fragrance and having discussions with other fragrance lovers. Thank you for reading and thank you for making me feel like I’m not passionately rambling into cyberspace like some sort of crazy zealot.
I do feel like revisiting many of the perfumes that I have tried six years ago for a new fragrance feature. One of the problems with doing this for 6 years is that tastes do expand, etc. I’m not scared to admit to eating crow. Plus, I’d love to retry some of these things that I love but rarely wear because I was distracted by something shiny and new.
Thanks again for all of your support!