Well, Valentine’s Day is next week. It’s not a holiday that I celebrate but I’m all about treats.And roses. And chocolate. I may not care about Valentine’s Day but I’m all about treating yourself. And these items are perfect for that. Hey, it’s winter, we all need a boost!
For Irresistible Lips
1. Hourglass No. 28 Lip Treatment – This is a luxurious lip serum with an awesome gold-plated applicator. I prefer to use it at night before going to bed since the formula is really thick. Full review. Retails for $42 at Sephora.
2. Fresh Sugar Lip Polish – This is a brown sugar lip scrub that gets rid of dry skin. Scrub and apply a treatment and you’ll wake up with smooth lips. Retails for $22.50 at Sephora.
3. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart – I love these lip balms. They have color and actually feel good. Plus, the name is perfect for Valentine’s Day 🙂 Retails for about $9 at drugstore.com.
For Smooth Skin
4. aroma M Camellia Body & Bath Oil – This is a naturally decadent blend of rich oils and luscious florals like orange blossom, rose and tuberose. It smells amazing and makes me feel like a goddess. Retails for $60 at aroma M.
5. Pratima Sandalwood Rose Mask – Pamper your skin with luxurious, great-smelling ingredients. Retails for $40 at Pratima.
6. LUSH Rose Jam Bubbleroon – I’m actually mad at LUSH for not making their Rose Jam Shower Gel available for Valentine’s. I used up my last drop a few weeks ago. Anyway, it was inspired by this bubble bar. Rose Jam smells amazing and will leave your skin soft. I love it. Full review. Retails for about $6 at LUSH.
7. The Body Shop Body Scrub Chocomania – This is a delicious smelling chocolate fragrance sugar scrub with cocoa butter that will leave your skin feeling so smooth. Retails for $19 at Beauty.com.
8. Aerin Evening Rose EDP – I’m rather traditional when it comes to Valentine’s Day florals; I’m a rose gal. This is a pretty dainty rose in a pretty bottle. Retails for $110 at Aerin.
9. Jane Booke Taken EDP – I have no clue why but it appears that husbands love the smell of vanilla. And my husband loves the smell of this vanilla. And this is one of the vanillas that he loves. Full review. Retails for $54 at Beautyhabit.
10. Melissa Flagg Clementine EDP – This is a happy honeyed floral with jasmine and honeysuckle. Absolutely gorgeous. And the packaging is cool. Retails for $46 at Beautyhabit.
11. Diptyque Rose Mundi Candle – Like I said, I like rose for Valentine’s. This is a limited edition rose soliflore. Retails for $65 at Beautyhabit.
12. Voluspa Champagne Rose Candle – Oh, have I mentioned that I like rose? 😉 Champagne Rose is a festive fruity berry-rose with champagne. It’s lots of fun. Retails for $24 at beauty.com. A diffuser is also available.
13. Belle Fleur Kyara Clove Candle – OK, I’ll break my streak of roses here…This is a dark, moody scent with oud and clove over leather. It’s handsome. Retails for $58 at Candles Off Main.
14. Papier d’Armenie La Rose Burning Papers – Benzoin and rose. Need I say more? Retails for $7 at Beautyhabit.
If you want more ideas, check out my gift guide from 2013.