Well, summer is almost officially over. And I’m OK with that. The show must go on!
I noticed that this summer I craved white florals more than usual. Many of my go-to bottles are white floral heavy.
11. Serge Lutens La Fille de Berlin – A cool rose that is refreshing in summer heat. Yeah, it has a confusing grim backstory but I do enjoy the actual juice (even if it is slightly neon). Full review. Retails for $130 at Beautyhabit.
9. Hiram Green Moon Bloom natural EDP – This is a gorgeous tuberose white floral with a hint of coconut and fresh greens. It’s glamarous. I only had a sample but I quickly used it up. Full review. It’s €135 at Hiram Green.
7. Bain de Soleil Spray Sunscreen – I admit that this is a rather weird one but it has always been my philosophy that if one wants to smell like tanning oil, then wear tanning oil. This is a nostalgic orange blossom. And yes, I wear this spray as perfume. I spray it on all exposed skin. And it provides a piddly amount of SPF 4. $9 at Drugstore.com.
4. Estee Lauder Azuree Soleil EDT – Remember this one? It’s Bronze Goddess’ mom. It’s about the same but a little crisper and the vetiver is more pronounced. It’s awesome. And discontinued.
2. Ellie Saab EDT – A pretty modern white floral. Travel spray retails for $74 at Nordstrom.
Which fragrances did you find yourself reaching for during the summer?