I’m continuing the week with more gift guides! Here’s my gift guide for those that appreciate naturally beautiful products. Warning, it’s rose-heavy. I’m sorry. I can’t help myself.
1. Rodin Jasmine & Neroli Gift Set – This Rodin gift set has the best products, imo. It has the limited edition face oil, hand cream, lip balm and sample of the body oil. I adore the limited edition vintage wallpaper packaging. Retails for $134 at Beautyhabit.
2. REN Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil Stocking Stuffer – Speaking of packaging, REN’s holiday packaging this year is so adorable. I love seeing pink flamingos for the holidays! Plus, the oil is great. Retails for $15 at Beautyhabit.
3. Thesis Beauty Body Oil in Rose Garden – Earlier this year I was able to try the Rose Collection from Thesis Beauty. I was really impressed with the quality and the rich, sweet rose scent…like a rose dessert. This multi-tasking products retails for about $20 on Amazon. Full review.
4. Juniper Ridge Christmas Fir Essential Oil – This is a wildcrafted EO made from Pacific Northwestern evergreens. Smelling it makes me miss Western Washington. Add to the bath, add to a diffuser. Enjoy. Retails for $12 at Juniper Ridge.
5. Aesop The Enigmatic Mind Set – I chose this Aesop set because it has my favorite skincare products from the line (all the parsley stuff) in one cool box. Retails for $140 at Nordstrom.
6. Urb Apothecary Mask Gift Set – This is such an adorable mask set. It contains a brush and two masks in little glass test tubes: Lavender Matcha and Charcoal Burdock. Retails for $23 at Urb Apothecary.
7. House of Matriarch Twin Peaks Collection Perfume Trio – This year this indie brand launched the “official” Twin Peaks perfume. They smell like rugged evergreen forests and World of Blue is an amazing iris. They’re limited edition and a great gift for anyone that loves natural perfumes or Twin Peaks (or both, there’s a lot of overlap there). Here’s my review. Retails for $244 at House of Matriarch.
8. Phoenix Botanicals Phoenix Botanicals Lip & Cheek Stain – I’ve recently fallen back in love with this product. It leaves the prettiest flush on lips and cheeks (especially on pale folks like me). It has roses and myrrh and oils. It’s one of those “natural luxury” products. Retails for $10 at Phoenix Botanicals.
9. Aftelier Perfume Wheel – This is a visual tool used to help link scent relationships and to describe fragrances. It’s great for any DIYer or anyone looking to expand their olfactory knowledge. Retails for $8 at Aftelier.
10. Patyka Smoothing Body Set – I’ve been on a European body care kick this year. Patyka is a French-Hungarian natural brand that makes high-quality botanical product in sleek, non-fussy packaging. This set contains Almond Blossom Moistening Lotion and Marine Crystals Revitalizing Scrub. Retails for $65 at Patyka Paris.
This is one of my favorite guides to put together because it features a lot of high-quality products from small, independent brands. Every holiday season, I like to support small businesses as much as I can. This really helps to make everyone’s holiday season a little bit better.
What more ideas? Here’s my guide from 2016.
*Amazon, Nordstrom and Beautyhabit contain affiliate links. Thanks! Also, I’m not paid to include products/brands in my gift guides. I just found out that is “a thing” and tbh, I’m a little sad that nobody is paying me, lol.