It’s still gift guide season and in EauMG tradition, I have a gift guide for those that appreciate naturally beautiful beauty products.
1. Hiram Green Arbolé Arbolé EDP – This brand new release from Hiram Green does not disappoint. It’s so green, balsamic and woodsy. Sometimes it reminds me of olive oil and honey; other times it reminds me of forests. And every single time I love wearing it. Retails for $165 at Indigo Perfumery. A new travel size is also available.
2. Simply Scrub Natural Body Scrub Gift Set – This gift set contains organic, all-natural scrubs in Coffee, Soursop and Chocolate. Each formula leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. And what’s more luxurious than soft, smooth skin? Retails for $36 at Simply Scrub. Full review here.
3. Dean & Deluca Rare Scents Gift Sets – It’s food but it all perfume-y food. I think of this as a multi-purpose set (flavors and fragrance). This set includes edible rose buds, Afghan saffron, fennel pollen and vanilla extract. If a nosy house-guest opens up your kitchen cabinets and sees this stuff in there, they’ll think you’re really fancy. These are the sort of gifts to give. Retails for $119 at Dean & Deluca.
4. FAR Botanicals Verde Oil Hair Serum – OK, so this was in last year’s guide BUT this is for the full-size. The brand has finished the packaging of their full-size bottles and it’s luxurious. It’s an engraved wooden box. Choose the scent and you’re set to go. Retails for $48 at FAR Botanicals. And here’s my review in case you need some advice on choosing a scent.
5. Harlem Soap Shop Bar Soap in Spearmint & Orange – You guys know I’m such a fan of bar soaps. I love a good handmade soap. And this is a brand of good handmade, goat-milk based soaps scented with essential oils. Retails for $6 at Harlem Soap Shop. Other scents are also available. And at this price, they make great stocking stuffers.
6. Lalun Naturals Winter Rose Travel Set – Winter skin needs extra TLC and this set will provide that. I’m currently using two items this set (toner and cleanser) and I’m hooked. I mean, a rose and cardamom cleansing oil is as a decadent as it sounds. Retails for $18 at Lalun Naturals.
7. Henné The Lip Collection – Boxwalla got me hooked on this line of natural lip products. This kit contains three full-size lip products to nourish lips. That rose lip scrub is so decadent. Retails for $59 at Henné.
8. Herbivore Botanicals Deluxe Bath + Body Set – If you ask me, this kit contains all Herbivore’s star products: Jasmine Body Oil, Coconut Milk Bath Soak, Coco Rose Body Polish and a pink soap. Retails for $70 at Nordstrom.
9. LVNEA Candle in La Forêt Dormante – You rarely see candles use essential oils because it takes a ton of essential oils to make a scent throw. So, what I’m saying is because it’s super expensive and easier to rely on synthetics. Well, LVNEA candles are natural soy-based candles scented with essential oils. They don’t care how much it costs.This scent is the perfect Christmas-y/holiday scent of fir and frankincense. Retails for $48 at Beautyhabit.
10. Soap Distillery Elderflower Liqueur Body Oil – I love this Chicago-based bath/body brand inspired by craft cocktails. This multi-purpose oil blend is lightweight but nourishing. The scent is a natural blend of tangy citrus honeyed florals. Retails for $10 at Beatnik Emptiness. A cute gift basket would be this and a bottle of elderflower cordial.
This is one of my favorite guides to put together because it features a lot of high-quality products from small, independent brands. Every holiday season, I like to support small businesses as much as I can. This really helps to make everyone’s holiday season a little bit better.
Want more gift ideas? Here’s my guide from 2015. Most of the items are still available.