I’m continuing with my holiday gift guides this week. Here’s my annual Gift Guide for Natural Beauties. This is my guide that contains a variety of products for those on your list that appreciate naturally beautiful products.
1. Amayori The Snow Ritual Complete Collection – I first tried Amayori natural bath products this year. It’s an aromatherapy brand inspired by Japan. This is the ultimate gift with all the brand’s products in the limited edition Snow Ritual scent of jasmine, yuzu and pine. Retails for $215 at Amayori. Yeah, I started my guide off with the most expensive gift first. But, you do get a lot in this set.
2. Phoenix Botanicals Peach Tree Garden Botanical Perfume – This newest perfume from Phoenix Botanicals is absolutely amazing. It’s juicy peach and osmanthus paired with darker, earthy notes like oudh and tobacco. I honestly can’t see how someone would not love this. Available in a few sizes with largest retailing for $110 at Phoenix Botanicals.
3. Juniper Ridge Christmas Fir Trail Soap – I’m a huge fan of Juniper Ridge Trail Soaps and that’s why they always end up in my gift guides. This one smells just like fir trees in the Pacific Northwest, one of my favorite aromas. It’s the perfect fragrance for this time of year. Retails for $20 at Beautyhabit.
4. Herbivore Mini Facial Trio – For the natural skincare enthusiast, this is a great set of Seattle-based Herbivore’s best-selling facial oils. Includes roll-ons of Lapis, Phoenix and Orchid. They’re great for travel. Retails for $49 at Herbivore.
5. Thorn & Bloom Perfume Sample Collection – Thorn & Bloom is a new natural perfume brand that launched this year. I’ve liked what I’ve sampled and that’s why I think the Sample Collection would make a great gift. It comes in a pouch and box. It’s ready for giving. Retails for $50 at Thorn & Bloom.
6. Raw Spice Bar Subscription – This isn’t perfume related but it sort of is. Raw Spice Bar is this nifty monthly sub program that sends you three packs of spice blends with recipes. There’s usually a regional focus each month. It’s a perfect gift for a foodie but it’s also great for anyone that likes fragrances. It doesn’t just provide you with high quality spices but it also educates by giving more info on the spices, spice blends and their history. And Perfume People love this sort of stuff. It’s $6 a month or $66 for a year at Raw Spice Bar.
7. Providence Perfume Co. Perfumed Tea Sampler Set – This year Providence Perfume launched perfume inspired teas. And they’re delicious. Here’s a sampler of all six in cute “alchemy bottles”. I adore Violetta and Orange Blossom Oolong but they’re all tasty. Retails for $30 at Providence Perfume Co.
8. Becca & Mars Sweet Feet Peppermint Foot Scrub – This stuff smells like something I want to eat, but don’t worry. I won’t. It’s a blast of peppermint with sugar. It’s perfect for that extra pampering that winter requires. It’s a great addition to a gift basket or as a stocking stuffer. Retails for $11 at Becca & Mars.
9. FAR Botanicals Verde Oil Scent Sampler Set – I tried these earlier this year and fell in love. It’s like perfume for the hair but it also treats and conditions. I love all the fragrances and that’s why I recommend the set. It’s like a “perfume wardrobe” for hair. And a few drops of this oil is all you need for silky smooth hair. Retails for $44 at FAR Botanicals.
10. Aftelier Vanilla Smoke EDP – I just reviewed this one. It was love at first sniff. It’s really a spectacular perfume for any perfume lover. It’s not just one for those that love naturals. It’s a great perfume, like a modern oriental with smoke, amber and vanilla. Retails for $180 at Aftelier. A mini is available for $50.
Every year this is one of my favorite guides to put together because most of these brands are handmade and all the brands are small businesses. I like to support small businesses in general, but I really like to give my “holiday dollars” to them. It feels like a better use of my money in general. Also, these brands are making high quality items that make ideal gifts for a variety of people on your list.
Want more ideas? Here’s My 2014 Gift Guide for Natural Beauties, many of these products are still available.
*Beautyhabit and Raw Spice Bar contain an affiliate link. Thanks! A few products mentioned were submitted for gift guide consideration. Some were previously reviewed and I was provided with samples from the brand. I am not paid for my gift guides. I only wish I were.