It’s that time of the year again! It’s time for EauMG’s holiday gift guides. I’m starting off the season with my annual Gift Guide for Natural Beauties. This guide contains a variety of natural products for a variety of folks on your list!
1. Fragrant: The Secret Life of Scent by Mandy Aftel – This is Mandy Aftel’s newest book and it’s worth reading. It’s a must have for anyone on your list that loves perfume. Retails for about $20 at Amazon.
2. Naked Eye Beauty Best of NEB Bundle – Naked Eye Beauty is a line of natural products and I’m loving their new Biba-esque packaging. This bundle contains a hair powder, natural deodorant and a rose lip tint. It’s a nice sampling of the best sellers from the line. Retails for $35 at Naked Eye Beauty.
3. Rebel + Mercury Botanical Candle in Cinnamon, Nutmeg & Clove – Rebel + Mercury is my favorite brand of all-natural candles. The line has many scents but I think the spicy Cinnamon, Nutmeg & Clove is perfect for this time of year. Also, it’s the brand’s best-selling fragrance. Retails for $41 at Rebel + Mercury.
4. Providence Perfume Co. Perfume Oil in Sweet Jasmine Brown – Providence Perfume Co. has launched a collection of natural perfume oils. They’re all good but my favorite is this big ‘ole white floral Sweet Jasmine Brown. Retails for $50 at Providence Perfume Co. Full review here.
5. House of Matriarch Supernatural Collection – Here’s a luxurious coffret that contains 3.3 ml sprays of all of House of Matriarch’s natural perfumes in a lovely presentation box. Retails for $180 at House of Matriarch.
6. An Introductory Guide to Essential Oils & Aromatherapy by Sonoma Press – This is one for the DIY types on your list. It’s a great beginner friendly guide to essential oils.Includes recipes for homemade skincare and cleaning products. Retails for about $17 at Amazon.
7. Fig + Yarrow Bath & Body Kit in Coffee/Meadow – This is a set that contains all-natural products for the bath and body: Floral Milk Bath, Pink Love Salts, Mustard Soak, Meadow Bath & Body Oil, Cardamom & Coffee Body Scrub and Alpine Pumice Foot Treatment. I love their body oils. Retails for $88 Fig + Yarrow.
8. Juniper Ridge Christmas Fir Cabin Spray – This seriously smells just like Mt. Hood which means that it smells like Christmas trees. This limited edition makes a great gift as well as a hostess gift. Retails for $30 at Beautyhabit.
9. Stewart & Claire A Year of Stewart & Claire Gift Pack – This set contains four natural lip balms. There’s one for each season: Winter (vanilla and cinnamon), Spring (tarragon), Summer (herbs) and Autumn (spices). Retails for $20 at Beautyhabit.
10. Becca & Mars Sugar & Spice Gift Set – This set contains three all-natural products that are great for the winter months: Blend, Body Oil and Hand Candy. I love this spicy patchouli scent. Retails for $42 at Becca & Mars. Full review here.
This is one of my favorite gift guides to put together every holiday season. I often include products that I use frequently that I really think *most* people will enjoy. These products are unisex, most are “ageless” and many make great hostess gifts and stocking stuffers. Another reason why I love doing this guide is because it gives me a chance to showcase small businesses that are creating quality products. These items are handmade (well, excluding the books) and really are special. Personally, I like to support small businesses during the holiday season.
So, does anything in this guide stand out to you? Are there any “naturals” on your holiday wishlist?
If you want more ideas, here’s my 2013 Gift Guide for Natural Beauties. Many of these items are still available.