Hey, it’s that time of the year again where I try to make a gift guide for dads. Or as my husband calls it “Victoria Jent’s Guide to Sh*t Your Dad Doesn’t Want”. He’s wrong. *Some* dads do want this stuff.
1. Juniper Ridge Cabin Spray in Cascade Glacier – This brand makes the gift guide every single year because they are the best. This room spray smells like my back yard. I love this outdoors brand so much. And your dad will too. Retails for $65 at Beautyhabit.
2. Meow Meow Tweet Bar Soap in Citronella Fir – Here’s a bar soap for the outdoorsy types. Hopefully the scent will keep bugs away… Retails for $10 at Beautyhabit.
3. Prospector Co. Burroughs Body Cleanser – This is a woodsy shower gel in a manly man bottle.The entire line has cool stuff like this. Retails for $20 at Prospector Co.
4. Triumph & Disaster Rock & Roll Suicide Face Scrub – You should get your cool dad this face scrub from this cool New Zealand based brand. A good scrub is essential for a close shave. Retails for $37 at Mio Mia.
5. Malin + Goetz Dark Rum EDT – I have been a long time fan of this home fragrance and am happy to see it as a personal fragrance. Retails for $150 at Beauty.com.
6. Mr. Mustachio Shaving Soap – This soap has a cult following. Many dads have told me that it’s the best. Retails for $10 at Formulary 55.
7. Belle Fleur Palo Santo Candle – I love this woodsy sandalwood and oud home fragrance. The quality of these candles are great too and the vessel is neutral enough for any decor. Retails for $58 at Belle Fleur. Full review here.
8. Molton Brown Men’s Carry-On – Contains all of the awesome Molton Brown products that men love…in a travel size. Retails for $55 at Beauty.com.
9. Tom Ford Private Blend Neroli Portofino EDP – This is a great neroli and your dad probably needs an upgrade from his usual “aftershave”. Treat him to this. Retails for $210 at Sephora.
10. Hermès Vetiver Scented Drawer Liners – I’ve never really understand the idea of scented paper but I love this idea. And I’ll probably end up buying these for myself. I want my clothes to smell like vetiver. And your dad probably does too. Retails for $60 at Hermès.
11. Alchemy Goods Elliott Toiletry Bag – If you’re in Seattle, you see this durable (Seattle-based) brand worn by most of the residents. This rubber toiletry bag is made from 92% recycled materials. You can choose the zipper and lining colors. Retails for $38 at Alchemy Goods. Check out their belts and wallets too 🙂
12. The Men’s Soap Shop Cedarwood & Patchouli Set – The packaging of this line is excellent and better yet, so are the products. This set includes a body soap, a shaving soap and an aftershave (that is stored in a flask!). Retails for about $42 at The Men’s Soap Shop.
Want more ideas? Here’s my Father’s Day Gift Guide from 2013.
4 thoughts on “EauMG’s 2014 Father’s Day Gift Guide”
I want the Malin + Goetz Dark Rum fragrance for myself ! Love the Bowie pic.
I love that M&G fragrance. I actually burned through an entire candle of that scent!
I just want the youths of today to know that if they think they are being original, they’re not. I can guarantee that Bowie has already “been there, done that”. I’ve been waiting to use this pic, thought it worked with the Father’s Day post 😉
I love the picture! I’m very interested in that scent as a candle for the fall.
It’s such a cozy fall fragrance.
Comments are closed.