Last month my husband’s sister gave birth to a girl (she already has 2 boys). This means that I finally have a niece. But, it will be a few years before I can have fun buying the adorable niece gifts that I’ve always wanted to buy. Last year, I put together a Holiday Niece Gift Guide for girls 10 and up. Without shame, I found myself wanting 90% of the items on my guide. And I’m finding that this year will be no different 😉
1. LAQA & Co. Nail Polish Pen in I Want A Pony – Yes, don’t we all. LAQA are designer nail polish pens with adorable packaging. This shade has a cool name and is a beautiful pale canary shade that is perfect for teens and girls. The nail polish pen retails for $14.95 and is availabel at B-Glowing. Other colors are available too. There’s just something I love about this soft yellow shade.
2. Pacifica Take Me There Island Vanilla Gift Set – I think the simple but good fragrances of Pacifica are great for teens. Island Vanilla (a Sephora exclusive) seems like it would be in the Comptoir Sud Pacifique line. This set contains a pearly lip balm, perfume roll-on and a mini body butter. It retails for $18 is available at Sephora.
3. By MiMi Unicorn Compact Mirror – This is so cute it hurts. From hearts to skulls to pink flamingos, there is a compact for any teen. Each come wrapped up in a gift box. Mirrors retail for $20 and are available at By MiMi’s etsy store.
4. Tokidoki Rollerball Perfume Set – I don’t know what all of these smell like but I know the ones that I smelled in store weren’t totally disgusting. The scents do seem very young which is good in this case. This mini rollerball set contains 6 fragrances. Each rollerball has an adorable Tokidoki character. This set retails for $18 at Sephora.
5. Deborah Lippmann Dance Music Holiday Mini Nail Trio – I must pass along my love of Deborah Lippmann nail polish AND dance music and I can do that with this trio. This trio contains 3 super glittery nail polishes: Just Dance, Dancing in the Dark, and Flash Dance. I just want to stare at these super glittery colors. This trio retails for $29 and is exclusive to Nordstrom.
6. aroma M Geisha Pink Gift Set – I love the clean floral fragrance of Geisha Pink. It’s a little soapy but in a good way. It is perfect for this age group that spends their days in tight quarters like classrooms. This gift set contains the roll-on and a 6 oz tub of matching body butter. It retails for $65 and is available at Luckyscent.
7. Sephora Glitz & Glam Set – This limited edition set contains 10 glimmering products. It’s a great deal and contains some great products like Stila Lip Glaze and Benefit High Beam. It retails for $40 and is only at Sephora.
8. Me! Bath Mini Me! Bath Ice Cream Soak Set – This is a set that contains 12 2 oz. (mini) effervescent bath soaks. There are many scents including chocolate, vanilla, coconut and papaya. The idea is that you mix and match your “scoops”. This set retails for $32 and is available at drugstore.com.
9. Love + Toast Lip Butter in Candied Apple – Now Love + Toast lip balms come in a convenient tube. I recommend the flavor Candied Apple for the mix tape packaging. These retail for $2.99 at drugstore.com. You can pick up a few more flavors like Ginger Fizz and Blood Orange.
10. LUSH Bathtime Favorites Tin – The limited edition tin itself is the coolest. It was designed by cartoonist Joe Burgerman. The adorable tin holds 9 mini bath bombs (FYI – One bath bomb is called Sex, so you may want to give this to an older teen). See suggestion #08 for younger gals. This set retails for $39.95 and is available at LUSH.
I didn’t want to post a gift guide so “early”, you know, before Thanksgiving, but I must face the facts. It’s the middle of November. People are buying gifts now. And I must tell you that I absolutely love creating gift guides.