Weekly World Fumes – May 24th & 31st 2012
Due to travel and being busy, here’s a combined May 24th and 31st edition of Weekly World Fumes. If you have any breaking tips, leave them in the comments below!
Rihanna strips down for her new fragrance, Nude. For such a beautiful woman, how can she take such rotten pics? These are like reject American Apparel ads. Seriously, cokehead wigs do nothing for me.
Jessica Alba states that perfume is not her passion so stop asking her to make a perfume. Eco-friendly diapers and wipes are her passion No, her children are her passion.
But, Cheryl Cole wants to make a perfume.
This October you can buy Britney Spears Fantasy Twist. It’s a bottle that has the original and Midnight Fantasy. I think it’s a cool idea and a cool bottle but with 2 fragrances I’m not interested in.
i Profumi di Firenze has launched 2 new fragrances. There is Osmanto – an apricot and sweet olive blossom perfume with florals like heliotrope. And there is Plenilunio (Full Moon) – It has citrus and strawberries with creamy musks and woods.
Diptyque has launched Volutes and I can’t wait to try it. It is a fragrance for women with iris, tobacco, honey and spices. It’s supposed to be smoky.
Yves Rocher has launched a limited edition perfume, Flowerparty Summer. It’s “fresh and tangy” with mandarin, lemon and orange.
This week we lost a very talented perfumer, Guy Robert. My thoughts are with his family during this time. There is a wonderful tribute at Bois de Jasmin.
Elizabeth Arden buys the fragrance licenses of Ed Hardy, True Religion and BCBGMAXAZRIA.
The 40th Annual FiFi Awards happened. You can read more about them here.
I just got back from L.A. I had a good time. I didn’t get in as much perfume shopping as I wanted. I did go to Scent Bar and Opus Oils. I did the Charles Phoenix Disneyland tour of Downtown L.A. And I went to Disneyland (never been before). Oh, and Bob Baker Marionette Theater. Go there. I saw lots of stuff – worked and played hard. I don’t think I can talk my husband into moving there though.
*Rihanna pic from Music Justice. Yves Rocher pic from Fragrantica. Ed Hardy Perfume from Valentine Perfume. Venice Beach pic is mine.
- Heidi Klum Surprise EDT Perfume Review (1)
- David Beckham Homme EDT Fragrance Video Review (2)
- Halle Berry Closer EDP Perfume Review (6)
- Lady Gaga Fame EDP Perfume Review (10)
- The 2012 List – Best & Worst Perfumes (23)
- Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom EDP Perfume Review (6)
- Taylor Swift Wonderstruck EDP Perfume Review (4)
- Weekly World Fumes – September 27th,2012 (2)
- Weekly World Fumes – September 6th,13th, and 20th, 2012 (6)
- Beckham Signature for Women EDT Fragrance Review (2)
- Juara Candlenut Perfume Oil Review
- 1960′s Fashion- Get the Makeup Look of Leslie Caron (2)
- Jul et Mad Amour de Palazzo EDP Perfume Review (4)
- Neela Vermeire Creations Bombay Bling EDP Perfume Review (6)
- M. Micallef Royal Vintage EDP Perfume Review (4)
- Thierry Mugler A*Men EDT Fragrance Video Review (4)
- The Lipstick League – Week of 5/13/2013 (4)
- Neil Morris Fragrances Rainflower EDP Perfume Review
- 1960′s Fashion – Get the Makeup Look of Wanda Jackson (4)
- Serge Lutens Un Lys EDP Perfume Review (2)