Tommi Sooni Passerelle EDP Perfume Review
Tommi Sooni Passerelle is a perfume that celebrates native Australian plants and flowers while using classic French perfumery techniques. Passerelle is one of the best new floral perfume launches that I have worn in years.
Passerelle is a humid, waxy, fatty floral. I have never been to Australia so I can’t say if this smells authentically “Australian”. What I get is Southern California in a bottle. (Well, without all of the asphalt and urine.) Waxy, heady, sweet jasmine mingling with greens. Passerelle has so much warmth. I wear it and feel the sun shining on my skin. I need a fragrance like this in my sunless life. With time Passerelle becomes more of a honeyed floral like honeysuckle mixing with a violet-like mimosa. The base is a warm, freckled floral with sandalwood.
Passerelle fits in the Tommi Sooni line. It’s elegant, classic, timeless, complex.
Notes listed include jasmine, starry tea tree, myrtle, boronia buds, mimosa, yellow roses, honeysuckle, golden trumpet, Australian sandalwood, and petit grain. Launch date 2012. PERFUMER – Brent Schlitter
Give Passerelle a try if you like warm florals. Or if you like perfumes like By Kilian Love, Diptyque Olene, Aftelier Honey Blossom, Dior Diorella, Annick Goutal Un Matin d’Orage, and/or Estee Lauder Private Collection. Passerelle is a true floral; I find it feminine. And it works for day or evening wear.
Passerelle has average projection and longevity.
The 1.7 oz EDP retails for $180 at Tommi Sooni.
Victoria’s Final EauPINION – Sunshine floral. Absolutely gorgeous and elegant. Living in a place with only 75 sunny days a year, you start to crave something like Passerelle.
Want more reviews? Try…
*Disclaimer – Sample provided by Tommi Sooni. I am not financially compensated for this review. My opinions are my own. Product pic from Tommi Sooni. Charlotte Rampling pic from The Aisle New York.
- April Aromatics Jasmina EDP Perfume Review (4)
- Madonna Truth or Dare EDP Perfume Review (4)
- The Lipstick League – Week of 6/10/13 (6)
- Lulah Magnolia Fig Body Lotion & Body Mist Review
- 1960′s Fashion – Get the Vintage Makeup Look of Britt Ekland (12)
- LUSH Gorilla Perfumes Furze EDP Perfume (2)
- EauMG’s Most Worn Perfumes Spring 2013 (14)
- Diptyque Eau Duelle EDT Perfume Review
- Clairvoyant Beauty Natural Perfume Review (2)
- John Varvatos Artisan Black EDT Fragrance Review