The Lipstick League – Week of 7.9.12
The Lipstick League – week of 7.9.12
Question of the Week: What product(s) do you use to clean your makeup brushes?
EauMG’s Answer: I use whatever shampoo I’m using at the moment. I use Dawn dish soap on foundation and concealer brushes. It really cuts through the grease.
Prime Beauty – reviews the June GlossyBox and has one to giveaway too!
Phyrra – Phyrra feels a sin comin’ on. Oh wait! That’s just Sinful for Her by Tru Fragrance.
Vampy Varnish – Get your potty-mouth on with this new nail lacquer from Sheswai and it’s cruelty free!
we heart this – it may not be beauty, but we bet you feel beautiful (and clever) sporting this clutch purse that you made yourself. Oh, yes you did!
Beauty Junkies Unite – Amber shares 7 hot picks from the brand new Maybelline nail lacquer collection, Color Show!
Clumps of Mascara – already has a Clarisonic but she’s in looooove with these. How gorgeous and summery are these shades?
EauMG – Check one of Victoria’s favorite perfumes for the heat, L’Artisan Parfumeur Batucada.
Gouldylox Reviews – This BB Cream does a great job of staying in place all day, but has one other major drawback.
Lipglossiping – nags more of her readers to share their favourite red lipsticks in her regular Red Lipped Readers series.
Nouveau Cheap – A collection of jumbo eyeshadow pencils from the drugstore in rich, vibrant colors that don’t crease, smudge or smear even after eight hours? Oh yes, it’s true.
Pink Sith – managed to spend less than $20 on a full face of makeup? Check out the 79 cent blush/bronzer she picked up from Sally Girl Cosmetics.
Guest Post of the Week, as chosen by Prime Beauty – I had the pleasure of meeting this sweet, gentle and discriminating blogger in person! Check out The Ultimate Makeup for info on makeup, fashion and all things pretty!
*1920 Rouge ad from the Duke Archives.
- Caron Bellodgia EDT Perfume Review (13)
- Fumie New Year’s Resolutions 2013 (5)
- 1920′s Fashion – Get the Makeup Look of May Allison (4)
- 1920′s Fashion – Get the Makeup Look of Anny Ondra (10)
- Etat Libre d’Orange Jasmin et Cigarette EDP Perfume Review (7)
- 1920′s Fashion – Get the Makeup Look of Greta Nissen (6)
- 1920′s Fashion – Get the Makeup Look of Alice Brady (8)
- 2011 National Sense of Smell Day (4)
- Esscentual Alchemy Sax & Violets Perfume Oil Review (11)
- EauMG’s Weekly Roundup VI (7)
- 1960′s Fashion- Get the Makeup Look of Leslie Caron
- Jul et Mad Amour de Palazzo EDP Perfume Review
- Neela Vermeire Creations Bombay Bling EDP Perfume Review (4)
- M. Micallef Royal Vintage EDP Perfume Review (4)
- Thierry Mugler A*Men EDT Fragrance Video Review (4)
- The Lipstick League – Week of 5/13/2013 (4)
- Neil Morris Fragrances Rainflower EDP Perfume Review
- 1960′s Fashion – Get the Makeup Look of Wanda Jackson (4)
- Serge Lutens Un Lys EDP Perfume Review (2)
- EauMG at Taste TV Artisan Fragrance Salon – Seattle 2013 – A Re-Cap (12)