The Lipstick League – Week of 12.31.12
The Lipstick League – week of 12.31.12
Question of the Week – What’s your least expensive yet most effective beauty tip/product?
EauMG’s Answer – Drink water. Lots of water. Now I need to follow my own tips…
Vampy Varnish – Is in love with the new Urban Decay Naked Beauty Balm! Check out why!
we heart this – the beauty cruise director, Stef, choose the top 12 beauty products of 2012 that most floated her boat.
Beauty Junkies Unite – Get the scoop on the latest from Urban Decay…check out the review & swatches for the new NAKED Nail Kit!
Clumps of Mascara – actually gave a mascara a 5 out of 5. This hardly ever happens! Check out which mascara made her go gaga.
EauMG – Do you have any perfume New Year’s Resolutions?
Lipglossiping – hides all the Christmas chocolates and resolves to jump back on the weight-watching wagon, anyone else being the ultimate New Year cliche?
Gouldylox Reviews – Ever want your own before and after experience? Join the beauty bootcamp and make it happen in 2013.
Nouveau Cheap – For my birthday, I told myself that I was going to treat myself to some fun bath products and not even think about testing or reviewing them. But man, these body washes are so delightful that I just couldn’t stop myself from reviewing them afterall.
Pink Sith – is giving away an Argan Oil Infused Hair Care Set from DermOrganics. Enter today!
Prime Beauty – is having fun creating a plethora of nail looks with Le Metier de Beaute’s Holiday Nail Lacquers. The Deck the Nails duo are shimmering overlays and Bright as Night are deep jewel tones including the new Pantone color for 2013-Emerald! See what combinations she created!
Phyrra – shares her first impressions of the Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm.
Guest Post of the Week, as chosen by Vampy Varnish – I chose Chalkboard Nails and her amazing black spotted and neon abstract nails as my guest post this week because I think she’s amazingly talented, and this is a super cool look!
*Rita Gam pic from www.fanpix.net
- Not Soap Radio I’m Not Here, I’m Really…Island Hopping Solid Perfume Review
- Indie Valentine’s Events & Deals – Seattle & On-Line! (4)
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales 2012
- Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Solid Perfume Review
- A Few e.l.f. Cosmetics Mini Reviews (8)
- Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio Review – Knock On Wood (6)
- Heidi Klum Shine EDT Fragrance Video Review (13)
- Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Review in Sunset Peach (4)
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Haute (7)
- Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio Review – Don’t Steal My Thunder (2)
- Neil Morris Fragrances Rainflower EDP Perfume Review
- 1960′s Fashion – Get the Makeup Look of Wanda Jackson (4)
- Serge Lutens Un Lys EDP Perfume Review
- EauMG at Taste TV Artisan Fragrance Salon – Seattle 2013 – A Re-Cap (10)
- Ramon Monegal Lovely Day EDP Perfume Review (8)
- Caron Yuzu Man EDT Fragrance Review (2)
- Aftelier Secret Garden Natural Perfume Review (4)
- The Lipstick League – Week of 5/6/2013
- Chanel Cristalle EDP Perfume Video Review (14)
- Becca & Mars Refresh Aromatherapy Blend Review (3)