Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles EDP Perfume Review
Fille en Aiguilles is the best pine fragrance ever made.
Fille en Aiguilles opens with spiced apple cider, snow on pine trees and a flickering fire. This is an atmosphere; Fille en Aiguilles is a place. It’s a picturesque chalet in the mountains and you’re by the fire looking out the window, watching water droplets roll down fir branches and icicles morph into longer, glistening shapes. You feel the steam of warm apple cider hit your cheeks before you take a sip. The feel of spices and warm liquid roll down the back of your tongue. Comfort in the cold. This is Fille en Aiguilles – spiced gingery cider, pine needles, balsamic sap and warm resins. A crackle from the fire with a little bit of smoke…and a base of warm, cozy musk.
Notes listed include pine needles, vetiver, sugary sap, laurel, fir balsam, frankincense candied fruit and spice. Launch date 2009.
Give Fille en Aiguilles a try if you want a spicy forest fragrance. Or if you like perfumes like Bois 1920 Sushi Imperiale, Brandy, Costamor Tabacca, and/or L’Artisan Parfumeur Fou d’Absinthe. Fille en Aiguilles is unisex and an awesome fragrance for winter or when you want to smell winter.
Fille en Aiguelles has above average projection and longevity.
Victoria’s Final EauPINION – Picturesque mountain chalet surrounded by snow. Spices and evergreens. A masterpiece.
Want more reviews? Try…
*Product pic from Basenotes. Adrienne Ames pic from www.fanpix.net. Post contains an affiliate links. Thanks!
- Neil Morris Fragrances Rainflower EDP Perfume Review
- 1960′s Fashion – Get the Makeup Look of Wanda Jackson (4)
- Serge Lutens Un Lys EDP Perfume Review
- EauMG at Taste TV Artisan Fragrance Salon – Seattle 2013 – A Re-Cap (10)
- Ramon Monegal Lovely Day EDP Perfume Review (8)
- Caron Yuzu Man EDT Fragrance Review (2)
- Aftelier Secret Garden Natural Perfume Review (4)
- The Lipstick League – Week of 5/6/2013
- Chanel Cristalle EDP Perfume Video Review (14)
- Becca & Mars Refresh Aromatherapy Blend Review (3)