Olfactive Studio Lumiere Blanche EDP Perfume Review
Olfactive Studio is a line of perfumes inspired by photographs. You can find Lumiere Blanche’s inspiration below by photographer Massimo Vitali.
The liquid of Lumière Blanche is albugineous – diluted and milky. Lumiere Blanche opens as cardamom horchata. It’s spicy and dry with anise, cardamom, cinnamon and creamy with something that reminds me of sweetened almond milk. With time I get a cool, earthy iris and warm marzipan woods. The base is ”creamy woods”: a mix of “dry woods”, cedar, and creamy tonka. Lumière Blanche is a mix of hot and cold.
I adore the top and middle of this fragrance. It’s the shade of winter white angora. However, most of the wear on me is the base – dry woods. I go back and forth with the line. Sometimes Lumière Blanche is what I would consider the “best” in the line, other times it’s Chambre Noire.
Notes listed include cardamom, cinnamon, star anise, iris, cashmere wood, almond, musk, sandalwood, tonka and cedar. Launch date 2012. PERFUMER – Sidonie Lancesseur
Give Lumiere Blanche a try if you like warm fragrances. Or if you like perfumes like Bvlgari Omnia, L’Artisan Parfumeur Bois Farine, Hermès Santal Massoïa, and/or Serge Lutens Daim Blond. The fragrance is unisex and I do prefer it in cooler weather. The spices will warm you up and the creamy woods are like being wrapped in cashmere.
Projection and longevity are average for an EDP.
Lumiere Blanche comes in 2 sizes with prices ranging from $145-$195 at Olfactive Studio.
Victoria’s Final EauPINION – A brilliant combo of cardamom horchata and iris marzipan that fades to dry woods. It is a good fragrance, but it would be a game-changing great fragrance if the top and middle lasted longer. And you may just want to ignore me. I think I’m being too picky. It really is a nice perfume.
Want more reviews? Try…
*Sample provided by Olfactive Studio. I am not financially compensated for this review. My opinions are my own. Product pic from Olfactive Studio as well as the inspiration photograph by photographer Massimo Vitali.
- Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille EDP Perfume Review (5)
- Serge Lutens Datura Noir EDP Perfume Review (8)
- DSH Perfumes Italian Splendor Alba EDP Perfume Review
- Gabriel’s Aunt Biscotti Candle Review (2)
- Jacomo Art Collection #02 EDP Perfume Review (12)
- Demeter Pick-Me-Up Cologne Almond Fragrance Review (5)
- Almond Joy! An Almond Fragrance Guide
- L'Occitane Amande Pomme Almond Apple Sweet Peel Review (1)
- Sarah Horowitz Joy Comes From Within Emotion EDP Review
- Clarins Gloss Appeal Lip Gloss Review – Love To Wear It (1)
- Jul et Mad Amour de Palazzo EDP Perfume Review
- Neela Vermeire Creations Bombay Bling EDP Perfume Review (2)
- M. Micallef Royal Vintage EDP Perfume Review (4)
- Thierry Mugler A*Men EDT Fragrance Video Review (4)
- The Lipstick League – Week of 5/13/2013 (4)
- Neil Morris Fragrances Rainflower EDP Perfume Review
- 1960′s Fashion – Get the Makeup Look of Wanda Jackson (4)
- Serge Lutens Un Lys EDP Perfume Review (2)
- EauMG at Taste TV Artisan Fragrance Salon – Seattle 2013 – A Re-Cap (12)
- Ramon Monegal Lovely Day EDP Perfume Review (8)