NEW – Villainess Bad Apples 2011 Fall Collection
This autumn, Villainess is launching 4 new, limited edition scents based on a corrupt orchard: Bad Apples. These scents are available in Soaps and soy wax Votive Candles. Here’s the newest fruits in the Villainess line-up:
Discord – “Golden apples fairly glowing in a resinous haze of amber and myrrh and dripping with dragon’s blood.” – FYI dragon’s blood is a legit resin, not some headshop incense
Just Right – “Apples done up in honey and grandma’s own buttery pie crust, steaming Earl, and warm milk so sweet you’ll never want to leave.” – Sounds like a must try for lovers of gourmands.
Proscription – “Apples. Or pomegranates. And does it really matter which? Just out of reach behind a wash of earth and bitter herbs.” – In my mind, this is the Rosh Hashanah fragrance because of the symbolic fruits.
Twistappel – “Green apples, sharp and discordant with fresh ginger, acrid leaves and blood-deep wines.” – This description stands out the most to me.
So do any of these stand out to you? I like the look of the collection. Since childhood I’ve associated more with the evil queen in Disney’s Snow White than with Snow White. I guess I’m a bad apple.
The Soaps retail for $5 and the Burn! Candles for $8 at Villainess. Rumor has it that the limited edition candles are selling out quickly.
And readers of EauMG get a special coupon code! Enter EAUMY15 and 15% will be taken off of orders made through 9/19/11.
- Malle Outrageous! EDP Perfume Review (4)
- LUSH Love EDP Perfume Review (5)
- Halle Berry Reveal The Passion EDP Perfume Review (4)
- Lacoste Pour Homme EDT Fragrance Review (9)
- Aftelier Rain Perfumed Bath Oil Review (13)
- Creed Spring Flower EDP Perfume Review (2)
- LUSH Lip Tint Review in Double Choc & It Started With A Kiss (9)
- Sula Sun-Kissed Citrus EDP Perfume Review (10)
- Harajuku Lovers G by Gwen Stefani EDT Fragrance Review (8)
- Classic Burberry For Women EDP Perfume Review (6)
- Thierry Mugler A*Men EDT Fragrance Video Review (2)
- The Lipstick League – Week of 5/13/2013 (4)
- Neil Morris Fragrances Rainflower EDP Perfume Review
- 1960′s Fashion – Get the Makeup Look of Wanda Jackson (4)
- Serge Lutens Un Lys EDP Perfume Review (2)
- EauMG at Taste TV Artisan Fragrance Salon – Seattle 2013 – A Re-Cap (12)
- Ramon Monegal Lovely Day EDP Perfume Review (8)
- Caron Yuzu Man EDT Fragrance Review (2)
- Aftelier Secret Garden Natural Perfume Review (4)
- The Lipstick League – Week of 5/6/2013