JoAnne Bassett Ecstasy Natural Parfum Review
Ecstasy is a new perfume in the JoAnne Bassett More Life Collection. Ecstasy to me is the utmost “pampering” fragrance. Wearing it is like having a fan club. I’m surrounded by gourmet chocolates, bouquet of roses and the sweetest smelling perfumes.
Ecstasy reminds me of gourmet truffles. In the opening I get chocolates with various fluffy fillings of orange, mint, candied ginger and lavender. You can’t just choose one…With time I get a creamy floral, heavy on the rose, with lush aromatics. The dry down is the creamiest balsamic vanilla.
Notes listed include Bulgarian white rose otto, vintage jasmine sambac, gingergrass, sweet orange, clary sage, red mandarin, wild lavender, vanilla absolute, balsam and benzoin. Launch date – 2012. PERFUMER – JoAnne Bassett
Give Ecstasy a try if you are looking for a gourmand rose (especially a natural one). Or if you like perfumes like By Kilian Forbidden Games, Tauer Une Rose Vermeille, Etat Libre d’Orange Tilda Swinton Like This, and/or Penhaligon’s Malabah. I view Ecstasy as unisex. I find that naturals “adapt” to different skins. Ecstasy is natural, but you don’t have to be a hardcore fan of naturals to love it.
Being an oil based parfum, Ecstasy has below average projection and wears closely to the skin. I feel for a natural perfume that Ecstasy has above average longevity. Also being a natural perfume, results will vary once on the skin. Ecstasy perceives me as a diva and surrounds me with roses and confections.
Ecstasy comes in a few sizes with prices ranging from $350-$500 in a hand-blown glass bottle. Refills are also available at JoAnne Bassett.
Victoria’s Final EauPINION – A pampering fragrance of gourmet chocolates, bouquet of roses and sweet smelling perfumes. Who doesn’t want a fan club? It’s an aromatic, gourmand rose.
Want more reviews? Try…
*Disclaimer – Sample provided by JoAnne Bassett Perfumes. I am not financially compensated for this review. My opinions are my own. Product pic from JoAnne Bassett. Claudia Cardinale pic from www.fanpix.net. Some sunglasses, huh?
- EauMG at Taste TV Artisan Fragrance Salon – Seattle 2013 – A Re-Cap (12)
- Aftelier Secret Garden Natural Perfume Review (4)
- Northwest Indie Perfumers Circuit at Blackbird – February with Phoenicia Perfumes (2)
- House of Matriarch Destiny Natural EDP Perfume Review (1)
- A Beautiful Life PoP EDP Perfume Review
- Charenton Macerations Christopher Street EDP Perfume Review
- Taste TV Presents Artisan Fragrance Salon in Seattle – May 5, 2013 (10)
- April Aromatics Liquid Dreams EDP Perfume Review (2)
- La Bella Figura Paris Natural Perfume Oil Review
- Aftelier Wild Roses EDP Perfume Review (4)
- Juara Candlenut Perfume Oil Review
- 1960′s Fashion- Get the Makeup Look of Leslie Caron (2)
- Jul et Mad Amour de Palazzo EDP Perfume Review (2)
- Neela Vermeire Creations Bombay Bling EDP Perfume Review (6)
- M. Micallef Royal Vintage EDP Perfume Review (4)
- Thierry Mugler A*Men EDT Fragrance Video Review (4)
- The Lipstick League – Week of 5/13/2013 (4)
- Neil Morris Fragrances Rainflower EDP Perfume Review
- 1960′s Fashion – Get the Makeup Look of Wanda Jackson (4)
- Serge Lutens Un Lys EDP Perfume Review (2)