i Profumi di Firenze Brezza di Mare EDP Perfume Review
Well, with a name like “Brezza di Mare”, can you imagine what this smells like?
Brezza di Mare opens with watermelon mint sorbet with dryer sheets. It’s very “clean” and fresh. It’s sheer and it’s what I would expect from something with a name like Brezza di Mare. It’s very breezy. And that’s my brief review because that is all I have to say.
Really the only thing that Brezza di Mare has going for it is that it is fresh and clean perfume, that is aquatic but doesn’t have any of those aromachemicals in it that singe your nose hair and pierce your senses like CLEAN brand perfumes do. That’s me being positive. What we have is a light fruity aquatic that would smell better in a facial cleanser than a stand alone perfume.
Notes listed include bergamot, sea salt, lemon, limes and watermelon. PERFUMER – Alessandro Morsiani
Give Brezza di Mare a try if you are attracted to very sheer fragrances or clean fragrances. Or if you like perfumes like DKNY Pure Verbena, MAC Turquatic, Bobbi Brown Beach and/or Demeter Salt Air. Brezza di Mare is the type of fragrance that wears very closely so people may want it for professional environments or on days when they are feeling anti-perfume.
The 1.7 oz EDP spray of Brezza di Mare retails for $99 at Beautyhabit.
Victoria’s Final EauPINION - Aquatic melon salt. At one time the world wanted a fragrance like this. Do they still want fragrances like this?
*Sample purchased by me. Dorothy Lee pic from www.fanpix.net. Post contains an affiliate link. Thanks!
- Ayala Moriel Orcas EDP Natural Perfume Review (1)
- Issey Miyake Les Eaux d’été EDT 2013 Summer Fragrance Review (2)
- Halle Berry Closer EDP Perfume Review (6)
- Primordial Scents 2012 Water Perfumes (25)
- Inis Cologne Fragrance Review
- Comptoir Sud Pacifique Aqua Motu EDP Perfume Review (4)
- Azzaro Chrome EDT Perfume Review (12)
- Hermes Voyage d’Hermes EDT Fragrance Review (9)
- Anthousa Orchard Trio Home Ambiance Fragrance Review (1)
- Anthousa Home Ambiance Fragrance Home Collection Trio (5)
- Arquiste Flor y Canto EDP Perfume Review
- April Aromatics Jasmina EDP Perfume Review (4)
- Madonna Truth or Dare EDP Perfume Review (4)
- The Lipstick League – Week of 6/10/13 (6)
- Lulah Magnolia Fig Body Lotion & Body Mist Review
- 1960′s Fashion – Get the Vintage Makeup Look of Britt Ekland (14)
- LUSH Gorilla Perfumes Furze EDP Perfume (2)
- EauMG’s Most Worn Perfumes Spring 2013 (14)
- Diptyque Eau Duelle EDT Perfume Review
- Clairvoyant Beauty Natural Perfume Review (2)