Frink’s Favorite Fragrances
Kicking off National Pet Week, Mom asked for me to discuss my favorite ‘fumes, guest posting here on EauMG. I’m a guy of class and sophistication, enjoying the finer things in life. These things may not appeal to your tastes: salmon skin chews, toasted seaweed treats, deep “frinkle” cleaning (the facials I’m given to clean my esteemed wrinkles), The Wendy Williams Show. But trust me, I enjoy the finer things in life. I’m a perfect match for my family. Mom is obsessed with aromas and so am I. I love to go on “sniffing tours” (car rides, walks). I spend afternoons sniffing Mom’s wrist when she samples a new fragrance, providing my cultivated criticism.
Blessed with good looks and a dapper personality, there are some things that I lack. Like most extreme brachycephalic pets, I have respiratory issues. Nothing serious, but I do snort and get heated easily. I joke that my short snout impacts my fragrance choices. I tend to go for loud fragrances. This makes sense because I have a loud personality in a petite, cobby body. Like Frenchies and pugs, we frugs have mucho charisma! I love spicy and powdery. I’m all about Orientals. And animalic leathers; they are my gourmands. I rarely respond to florals unless they are pushy jasmines. Citrus makes me happy, bringing out my puppy bark, but Mom doesn’t have many of these in her collection. I’ll convince her to add a few soon enough… Here are a few fumes that make my curly tail wag:
A. Estee Lauder Cinnabar – A powerful, spicy fragrance with jasmine, clove, and patchouli. This really wakes up my senses. I’m ready for my morning sniffing tour now!
B. Halston Z-14 – This is a loud aromatic fragrance, my favorite masculine for the days when I feel like looking out the window, barking at anybody that walks in my territory. Lavender and leather and barking until I’m hoarse? I’m one happy frug. Don’t judge me.
C. Molinard Habanita – I love this powdery vetiver and leather. This is my Swagger McDagger fragrance.
D. Estee Lauder Youth Dew Amber Nude – I love amber. And this Tom Ford creation makes me swoon. You know that pugs and pug mixes love Tom Ford, right. Check this out.
E. Bvlgari Black – This is my comfort fragrance, a blend of vanilla and smoky leather. Both of my parents wear this. It’s like chicken kibble soup for my frugly soul. And I love that the bottle is surrounded by chew toy material.
These are just a few of my favorites. Don’t even get me started on how much I love Tauer’s Lonestar Memories! Think of it as a starter perfume guide by America’s favorite smushed faced fellow.
xoxo Snorty kisses xoxo,
Frink the Frug
French bulldog/pug mix and four-legged fragrance commentator
- Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Blanc (White Tea) EDT Fragrance Review (10)
- Craving Chocolate: A Collection Of Chocolate Scents (2)
- Comforting Scent: Bvlgari Omnia EDP Perfume Review (4)
- Bvlgari Red Tea Au The Rouge EDT Cologne Spray Review
- So Delicate…Bvlgari Rose Essentielle EDP Perfume Review (2)
- So Fresh…BVLGARI Eau Parfumee au The Vert Green Tea Bath & Shower Gel
- Bvlgari Jasmin Noir EDP: Eau de Pricey Parfum
- Neela Vermeire Creations Bombay Bling EDP Perfume Review
- M. Micallef Royal Vintage EDP Perfume Review (4)
- Thierry Mugler A*Men EDT Fragrance Video Review (4)
- The Lipstick League – Week of 5/13/2013 (4)
- Neil Morris Fragrances Rainflower EDP Perfume Review
- 1960′s Fashion – Get the Makeup Look of Wanda Jackson (4)
- Serge Lutens Un Lys EDP Perfume Review (2)
- EauMG at Taste TV Artisan Fragrance Salon – Seattle 2013 – A Re-Cap (12)
- Ramon Monegal Lovely Day EDP Perfume Review (8)
- Caron Yuzu Man EDT Fragrance Review (2)