Fragrance Freebie – Vagabond Prince Enchanted Forest Perfume Sample Giveaway!
The Vagabond Prince Enchanted Forest is a new perfume created by the fragrance-loving founders of Fragrantica composed by perfumer Bertrand Duchaufour. I’m sure you’re read reviews of this one already. It’s a crisp, fruity fragrance that is perfect for summer. If you’ve ever picked blackcurrants, this one will be a memory fragrance for you.
The notes listed include pink pepper, aldehydes, sweet orange, flower cassis, blackcurrant leaf, hawthorn, rum, wine, davana, Russian coriander, honeysuckle, rose, carnation, vetiver, opopnax, Siam benzoin, amber, oakmoss, fir balsam, patchouli, castoreum, cedar, vanilla and musk.
I have 2 manufacturers samples that I’m giving away! Please enter below. I’m sorry but this draw is only available to U.S. residents 18 years old and older. Good luck!
Two winners will be chosen. Draw ends Friday, March 15th. Winners will be announced during the weekend.
You can find more info about the perfume and its inspiration at The Vagabond Prince.
DRAWING IS OVER
- The Vagabond Prince Enchanted Forest EDP Perfume Review (3)
- Diptyque Eau Rose EDT Perfume Review (4)
- Not Soap Radio Walking the Red Carpet Solid Perfume Review (6)
- Annick Goutal Eau de Charlotte EDT Fragrance Review (5)
- L’Artisan Parfumeur Fou d’Absinthe EDP Perfume Review (11)
- Nanette Lepore EDP Perfume Review (4)
- 1960′s Fashion- Get the Makeup Look of Leslie Caron
- Jul et Mad Amour de Palazzo EDP Perfume Review
- Neela Vermeire Creations Bombay Bling EDP Perfume Review (2)
- M. Micallef Royal Vintage EDP Perfume Review (4)
- Thierry Mugler A*Men EDT Fragrance Video Review (4)
- The Lipstick League – Week of 5/13/2013 (4)
- Neil Morris Fragrances Rainflower EDP Perfume Review
- 1960′s Fashion – Get the Makeup Look of Wanda Jackson (4)
- Serge Lutens Un Lys EDP Perfume Review (2)
- EauMG at Taste TV Artisan Fragrance Salon – Seattle 2013 – A Re-Cap (12)