Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude EDP Perfume Video Review
Mainstream Monday – Sniffing a Popular Perfume
I admit that I ignored Sensuous Nude when it was launched. I was sick of the Estee Lauder Sensuous flankers and honestly, I thought I had already tried this one. And the name seemed very silly to me. Sensuous Nude? I’d rather sniff Awkward Nude or Distasteful Nude. What about Sensuous Nude Descending Down a Staircase? I’m so happy that I finally wore Sensuous Nude on skin. It’s a nice casual mainstream fragrance that I enjoy wearing.
Sensuous Nude opens with a blast of citrus and pepper with a hint of dewy rose. And then it becomes a glistening coconut citrus with florals that reminds me a little of Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess because there is a “salt air” vibe in all of this. The fragrance’s heart reminds me if one mixed Bronze Goddess with the original Sensuous. It’s warm, soft, woodsy and musky with enough flowers for “lift”. It’s a bit of a powdery fragrance at the base but not too powdery, just soft.
Notes listed include Sicilian bergamot, baie rose, mandarin, black pepper, jasmine, muguet, coconut water, honey, musk, melted woods natureprint®, sandalwood, amber, heliotrope and vanilla.
Give Sensuous Nude a try if you like soft florals or perfumes like Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess, Estee Lauder Sensuous, Lollia Calm, Penhaligon’s Artemisia, Tom Ford Urban Musk, and/or Gucci EDT for Women. Try it if you like honey scents or what a warm beachy scent that isn’t too literal.
I think projection is average and longevity is above average.
Victoria’s Final EauPINION – Honey hits the beach. This Estee Lauder fan girl emjoys this fragrance and wants a bottle. And it even comes in 1/2 ounce and 1 ounce bottles!
Want more reviews? Try…
*Sample given to me with a fragrance purchase at Macy’s. Product pic from Estee Lauder. Dorothy Hart pic from www.fanpix.net
- Olfactive Studio Still Life EDP Perfume Review (6)
- Atelier Cologne Oolang Infni EDT Perfume Review (4)
- Ramon Monegal Umbra EDP Perfume Review
- Villainess Antihero and Pyromania Soap Reviews (2)
- Providence Perfume Co. Ginger Lily EDP Natural Perfume Review (1)
- Guerlain Chamade Pour Homme EDT Fragrance Review
- DSH Perfumes Piment et Chocolat EDP Perfume Review (4)
- Annick Goutal Mandragore EDT Fragrance Review (9)
- Aftelier Perfumes Alchemy Solid Perfume Review (32)
- Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man EDT Men’s Fragrance Review (9)
- 1960′s Fashion – Get the Makeup Look of Wanda Jackson
- Serge Lutens Un Lys EDP Perfume Review
- EauMG at Taste TV Artisan Fragrance Salon – Seattle 2013 – A Re-Cap (8)
- Ramon Monegal Lovely Day EDP Perfume Review (4)
- Caron Yuzu Man EDT Fragrance Review (2)
- Aftelier Secret Garden Natural Perfume Review (4)
- The Lipstick League – Week of 5/6/2013
- Chanel Cristalle EDP Perfume Video Review (8)
- Becca & Mars Refresh Aromatherapy Blend Review (3)
- Houbigant Orangers en Fleurs EDP Perfume Review (6)