Last year I put together my list of lesser known perfumes that I thought were perfect for spring. They’re still perfect for spring. But, I know how you guys are, you always want to hear about something new 😉
I’m usually very predictable and traditional when it comes to spring. I like the florals. I really, really like the “purple” florals like violet, lilac, hyacinth and iris. This isn’t my personal list of “most worn for Spring 2012″, these are my pics of perfumes that I think are pretty for spring. And because I’m so into the purple florals, I have to admit that this list is very “femme”.
1. Annick Goutal Grand Amour EDP – Spring florals in a bottle. So pretty, so grand, so perfect. Here’s my review.
2. NEST Passiflora EDP – This is a green, watery spring floral with lily of the valley and passion flower. And the bottle is gorgeous. Here’s my review. It’s available in roll-on and spray with prices ranging from $30-$115 at NEST.
3. Ramon Monegal Impossible Iris EDP – To put it simply, this is a really good iris with a hint of fruits. It isn’t a powdery iris. The 1.7 oz retails for $185 at Luckyscent.
4. Phaedon Rue des Lilas EDT – This may just be my favorite lilac perfume ever. It’s powdery like spring lilacs but it has a nifty “lilac rot” to it. It’s really vivid and realistic. The 3.4 oz bottle retails for $125 at Luckyscent.
6. Maria Candida Gentile Lady Day parfum – This is a crisp, green gardenia with a hint of jasmine. I love how it wears on my skin on a cool, humid spring day. It’s perfect for those April showers. The 1 oz parfum retails for $165 at Parfumerie Nasreen.
8. Caron Nocturnes EDT – Aldehydic lilac. A classic. Pair it with a mauve matte lippie. It’s available at Fragrancenet. (at a discount)
10. Neil Morris Fragrances Storm EDP – This is a hyacinth floral with lots of musk. I think of it as a hyacinth for dude because of the musky base. It’s the hyacinth for those that grow tired of florals quickly. The 2 oz bottle retails for $95 at Neil Morris Fragrances.
11. INeKe After My Own Heart EDP – It’s a fruity green lilac that doesn’t have a care in this world. Retails for $95 at Beautyhabit.
What have you been wearing this spring? Do you find yourself switching to “lighter” fragrances or wearing more florals?
*NEST, Beautyhabit, Fragrancenet and Sephora contain affiliate links. Thanks! All product pics are from Fragrantica.