9. Chanel Coco EDT – One of my all time favorite winter perfumes and my favorite Chanel. It always shows up on the list. Here’s my review. Retails for $68 at Nordstrom.
8. Annick Goutal Songes EDP – Creamy white florals that were perfect for warm evenings in Puerto Rico. Here’s the review. It can be found at Fragrancenet.
7. The Different Company Sublime Balkiss – This is usually a summer pick; however, I started to crave it. It is awesome in the cold weather. Retails for $160 at Beautyhabit.
6. L’Artisan Parfumeur Batucada – This list is really off this time due to the fact that I visited a tropical place. This was absolutely perfect! Here’s my review. Retails for $100 at Beautyhabit.
5. Ramon Monegal L’eau de Rose – At the first of the year it never fails. I always crave rose fragrances. This has the purity of rosewater with the lasting power of a luxury perfume. Retails for $185 at Luckyscent.
3. Hermes Vetiver Tonka – I really went through this one. It’s my vetiver caramel latte. Here’s my review. Retails for $235 at Hermes.
2. CdG Daphne – This incense heavy white floral is one of my husband’s favorites. It’s a good thing that I like it too. Here’s my review. Retails for $150 at Beautyhabit.
1. Malle Lipstick Rose – I’ve been wearing this one more than the others. I can’t get enough of it. When I’m not wearing it, I find myself wanting to wear it. Pop art. Here’s my review. Retails for $165 at Barneys.
Which perfumes did you find yourself reaching for during this past winter?
*Beautyhabit, Nordstrom, and Fragrancenet are affiliate links. Thanks!