Here’s the perfumes that I found myself reaching for the most during the spring of 2013. I admit that I’m rather traditional when it comes to spring perfumes. I want to smell like flowers. If you talked to me a few years ago, I didn’t even wear florals. Now they’re sort of my “thing”.
11. CdG Synthetic Series Tar – Because it smells awesome and I it needs to come back and live with me forever. Sorry folks, it’s discontinued.
10. Sweet Anthem Joan Solid Perfume – I need a full-size of this. It’s a warm, honeyed floral that reminds me of madrone’s in bloom. I think I like it so much because it reminds me of summer and I wanted that on some of these cooler days. Full Review. Solid perfume retails for $8.50 at Sweet Anthem.
9. LUSH Tuca Tuca EDP – It’s like violets and motor oil. Does well on a cool, spring day. Retails for $33 at LUSH.
5. Dior J’Adore EDP – I have no clue why I have been wearing this one. I’ve had in my collection for like 10 years and rarely wear it. I guess I’ve been wanting to smell like clean flowers. Retails for $90 at Sephora.
4. Caron Aimez – Moi EDT – I wear this every spring. It’s an anise-violet and one of my favorite perfumes ever. Retails for $110 at Nordstrom.
3. Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie EDP – I love purple flowers and the spring. And this is a gorgeous violet in what my husband calls the “Tinkerbell” bottle. It’s available at Fragrancenet for like $50.
2. CB I Hate Perfume At the Beach 1966 perfume oil – This is oysters, orange blossoms and driftwood. I love it. And I need to buy a bottle because I’m completely out. Retails for $100 at CB I Hate Perfume.
What did you wear the most during spring of 2013?