Here’s my 2011 Holiday Gift Guide for natural beauties. This guide contains something for everyone. Give the stressed out hostess a natural, hand-made candle that smells heavenly. Get the food snob in your life truffles like they’ve never had before. Brother-in-law stuck at his cubicle all day, wishing he was mountain biking instead? I even have a room spray for his type. Enjoy the wholesome, natural goodness of this gift guide 🙂
1. Becca & Mars 2-Piece Holiday Hand Candy Scrub Gift Set – This all natural sugar scrub is great for dry hands, rough feet and elbows, and yes, I’ve even used it on my lips. This limited edition set contains the following scents: Peppermint Vanilla and Orange Clove. This set retails for $17 and is available at Becca & Mars’ etsy shop. You can also buy a cute wooden scoop for an extra dollar.
2. Aftelier Haute Claire EDP – This is a more pricey item in my gift guide but its worth it. This has been my favorite natural perfume of the year. Haute Claire is a “creamy green” luxury perfume created by Many Aftel. Here’s my full review. A 30 ml bottle retails for $150 and is available at Aftelier.
3. Marble + Milkweed Simple Cardamom Lip Balm – This oil-rich beeswax lip balm has a zesty cardamom fragrance that will make you want to lick your lips. Cardamom is one of my olfactory weaknesses. This lip balm in a tin retails for $5 and is available at Marble + Milkweed’s etsy shop.
4. Providence Perfume Co. Amber Cream Body Oil – I love the texture of this body oil. The scent is a sweet and yummy amber that layers wonderfully under so many perfumes from naturals to high-end French perfumes. My dry winter skin loves this body oil. A 3.4 oz bottle retails for $26 and is available at Providence Perfume Co.
5. LUSH Exclusives Perfume Set – Give the gift of the relaunched Exclusives perfumes. I’ve been very impressed with the few that I’ve tried. These natural perfumes can compete with the best of ’em. This limited edition set retails for $24.95 and is available at LUSH.
6. Juniper Ridge Cascade Glacier Room Spray – Knowing what a Cascade glacier smells like, I can endorse this product 🙂 It’s a fresh-air blend of region specific evergreens at high elevations. I love this fragrance so much and it’s a perfect Christmastime scent. You can’t go wrong with any of the Juniper Ridge Room Sprays. A 2 oz. bottle retails for $15 and is available at Juniper Ridge.
7. Ayala Moriel Charisma Chocolate Truffles – White chocolate-green tea truffles flavored with jasmine, spearmint, litsea cubeba (lemony), and kewda hydrosol (balsamic/evergreen). I really want to try these. Pair with sake and celebrate. You get 40 handmade truffles for $60. These and other chocolates are available at Ayala Moriel Parfums.
8. Badger Classic Lip Balm Sticks – I really like the original Badger lip balm formula. This little gift set contains: Tangerine, Lavender & Orange, Vanilla and Pink Grapefruit. These are all my favorite Badger certified organic “classics”. This set retails for $9.99 and is available at drugstore.com.
9. Kahina Gift Set – I fell in love with this unscented argan oil earlier this year. Here’s my review. This gift set contains a 1 oz of the pure multi-tasking argan oil, an argan oil bar soap and a cotton cosmetics bag. 25% of the profits of the sale of this product will be given to the Berber women of Morocco that harvest and produce organic argan oil. This gift set retails for $65 and is available at Beautyhabit.
10. Pirouette Essentials Rose Musk Perfume – I’ve reviewed this before and I still love this natural perfume hand-made in Seattle. Rose Musk reminds me of an all botanical, affordable Montale. It’s a rich Arab-style blend of rose and sandalwood that is potent. The 1 oz spray bottle retails for $32 and is available at Pirouette Essentials.
11. Gabriel’s Aunt Torte Almond Fragnipani Candle – This 100% natural, made in Seattle candle smells of decadent almond frangipani, one of my favorite desserts. It’s a cherry-almond with a smooth amber base. This candle retails for $30 and is available at Gabriel’s Aunt. Gabriel’s Aunt also has a candle of the month club. This is a great gift for the candle lover on your list! A 6 month subscription retails for $151.
Will any of these be making your wishlist? I admit that I own many of these items. If I don’t, I want them and they’re on my list. This list was difficult for me. I left many great brands out. There isn’t enough space for me to include all of the wonderful small natural perfumers and beauty products!