Atelier Cologne Grand Néroli EDT Fragrance Review
Imagine an orange grove on a sunny coast and you have Atelier Cologne Grand Nèroli.
Grand Néroli opens with lemon, lemon, and lemon. Within 2-3 minutes, the fragrance mellows and neroli appears. The blossoms are still juicy at this stage and not as floral…it still has lemon. And then a bright neroli decides to steal the show. It’s heady, sunny and a little salty. It’s like orange blossoms by the sea. It also has a freshly squeezed orange juiciness. I think this fragrance is best after 15 minutes. This is when the orange blossoms blossom. There’s a hint of green keeping the blossoms sharp and crisp but never bitter. The dry-down is clean, sunny and fresh with musk and and a non-animalic amber. It smells like warm, clean skin.
Notes listed include Moroccan neroli, lemon, Sicilian bergamot, petitgrain, galbanum, moss, birch leaves, clean musk, white amber and vanilla. PERFUMER – Cécile Krakower
Give Grand Néroli a try if you like citrus florals. Or if you like perfumes like Tom Ford Neroli Portofino, Diptyque L’eau de Neroli, Gueralin Eau de Guerlain, and/or Heely St. Clement’s. Grand Néroli is unisex. I prefer it for warm weather or “daily” wear.
Projection and longevity of Grand Néroli is average for an EDT. Because of the musks, this does last longer on my skin than most neroli perfumes.
Atelier Cologne is available in 2 sizes with prices ranging from $60-$160 at Beauty.com.
Victoria’s Final EauPINION – Orange grove by the sea. Very well-done in my opinion and a must try if you are looking for a “bright” neroli fragrance.
Want more reviews? Try…
Fragrantica - Member reviews
*Sample purchased by me. Post contains an affiliate link. Thanks! Product pic from beauty.com. David Niven pic from www.fanpix.net
- Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine EDT Fragrance Review (14)
- Atelier Cologne Oolang Infni EDT Perfume Review (4)
- Atelier Cologne Trèfle Pur EDT Fragrance Review (8)
- Atelier Vanille Insensee Cologne Fragrance Review (7)
- Neil Morris Fragrances Rainflower EDP Perfume Review
- 1960′s Fashion – Get the Makeup Look of Wanda Jackson (4)
- Serge Lutens Un Lys EDP Perfume Review
- EauMG at Taste TV Artisan Fragrance Salon – Seattle 2013 – A Re-Cap (10)
- Ramon Monegal Lovely Day EDP Perfume Review (8)
- Caron Yuzu Man EDT Fragrance Review (2)
- Aftelier Secret Garden Natural Perfume Review (4)
- The Lipstick League – Week of 5/6/2013
- Chanel Cristalle EDP Perfume Video Review (14)
- Becca & Mars Refresh Aromatherapy Blend Review (3)