1970′s Fashion – Get the Makeup Look of Rita Lee
I love Rita Lee. I love any woman that plays a theremin. Here’s my non-fussy simple early 1970′s makeup look inspired by Rita Lee here:
FACE: Rita’s freckles show through. I applied Lancôme Beinfait Multi-Vital Tinted Moisturizer in Sand for sheer coverage. I need more coverage under the eyes, so I applied Covergirl Simply Ageless Concealer in Corrector with my fingers. I took a fluffy brush and applied Clarins Loose Powder in Beige to the t-zone. On the cheeks I applied NARS Bronzer in Laguna for a little bit of color.
EYES: The great thing about fringe is that your brows don’t have to be perfect I combed brows into place and filled in my brows with MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil in Blonde. With a large eyeshadow brush, I applied Lancôme Color Design Eyeshadow in Latte, a matte buttermilk from lash line to brows. This is the canvas. I lined the upper lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero, a black. I lined 3/4 of the bottom lash line with this same pencil. I did not line the waterline. I connected the top and bottom liner at the edge of the eye. I curled lashes and applied a few coats of Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara in Extreme Black.
I wanted an amber fragrance for this look, so I went with Costume National Scent Intense.
I hope you guys all have a wonderful weekend. I’m heading out to L.A. tomorrow. I can’t guarantee that there will be posts on EauMG while I’m gone. It’s supposed to be a vacation but I can turn anything into work. OK, I need to go finish packing now
*Rita Lee pic from www.fanpix.net. Post contains affiliate links! Thanks!
- 1970′s Fashion – Get the Makeup Look of Martine Beswick (2)
- 1970′s Fashion – Get the Makeup Look of Jennifer O’Neill (5)
- 1970′s Fashion: Get the Makeup Look of Elga Andersen (4)
- 1970′s Fashion – Get the Makeup Look of Susan George
- 1970′s Fashion: Get the Makeup Look of Barbara Bouchet
- Sunkissed 70's Look: Get The Look of Ali MacGraw (1)
- Get The Look Of Stevie Nicks (7)
- Get The Look Of Bianca Jagger With Kevyn Aucoin Products
- Mod Squad: Get The Look of Peggy Lipton With Origins (1)
- Summer Angel: Get The Look of Cheryl Ladd
- 1960′s Fashion- Get the Makeup Look of Leslie Caron
- Jul et Mad Amour de Palazzo EDP Perfume Review
- Neela Vermeire Creations Bombay Bling EDP Perfume Review (2)
- M. Micallef Royal Vintage EDP Perfume Review (4)
- Thierry Mugler A*Men EDT Fragrance Video Review (4)
- The Lipstick League – Week of 5/13/2013 (4)
- Neil Morris Fragrances Rainflower EDP Perfume Review
- 1960′s Fashion – Get the Makeup Look of Wanda Jackson (4)
- Serge Lutens Un Lys EDP Perfume Review (2)
- EauMG at Taste TV Artisan Fragrance Salon – Seattle 2013 – A Re-Cap (12)